Asian EFL Journal TESOL Certificate
The Asian EFL Journal (AEJ) TESOL certificate course is accredited by the International TESOL Accrediting Authority (ITAA).
It has a number of distinct advantages. It is:
- one of the very few TESOL Certificates in the world where universities grant accreditation should you go on to Master’s level studies
- access to annual International Conferences
- backed by the world’s leading EFL/ESL practitioners
- taught by experienced, qualified EFL practitioners
- considerably cheaper than other certificate courses
- accepted by Government teaching programs in Korea (EPIK, GEPIK and TALK).
Course Content Overview
The Asian EFL Journal (Korea) weekend residential sessions consist of but not limited to:
- Task-based language teaching
- Cooperative learning
- Content-based instruction
- Integrating the skills
- Classroom technology
For a more extensive list of topics click here.
The Asian EFL Journal (Korea) TESOL program is supported by:
Credit(s) will be offered should you wish to apply for an MA TESOL (subject to being accepted by the registrar).